Yoga is part of me.
It’s there for me when I need to have my own time despite the stress at work or family needs.
It’s there for me when I’m most happy and feel that life is simply wonderful!
It’s my source of inspiration and helps me to feel good.
For over 15 years I’ve been working in the film industry, at the Slovenian Film Fund, Berlinale Co-Production Market and EAVE, one of the leading professional training, project development and networking organization for audiovisual producers from all over the world.
Yoga helped me to cope better with long office hours, stress and having to constantly deal with deadlines. I learned that especially pranayama and restorative asanas were extremely helpful to release my tense shoulders and reduce stress.
As a yoga teacher it’s especially important to me to practice yoga respecting ahimsa, “non-harming” attitude towards yourself, and santosha, doing yoga with satisfaction.
· From November 2018 onwards: Teaching Yoga in English in Tagtigall in Berlin Neukölln
· March 31, 2019: Workshop with Joan White
at the Iyengar Yoga Zentrum Berlin
· 2015 – 2016: Hatha Yoga Certificate
200 hours teachers training at the European Academy of Ayurveda with Julia Schulz
· From 2010 onwards: Morning Yoga at EAVE
30 minutes morning yoga sessions for film producers at the EAVE workshops.
· From 2007 onwards: Practising Iyengar Yoga & Pranayama with Anthony Lobo
Anthony was a student and assistant of B.K.S. Iyengar for over 15 years. He is teaching yoga, pranayama and meditation for more than 50 years. He was born in India and he is a poet, a historian and a philosopher who used to be a Catholic priest in India.
· From 2014 onwards: Practising Iyengar Yoga with Elizabeth Smullens Brass
Elizabeth is Certified Senior 2 level Iyengar Yoga Teacher and Co-Director of the Iyengar Yoga Zentrum Berlin, and has been teaching yoga for over twenty five years.
· 2002 – 2005: Practising Hatha Yoga with Jacqueline Du Swami in Slovenia